Import & Export 101 for Start-UpsAugust 13, 2019
Como Vender Online nos EUASeptember 9, 2019
Global FinTech Adoption: A Tale of Three Trajectories will focus on emerging trends in FinTech in the USA, Brazil, and China.
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Thursday, September 26, 2019
1000 Peachtree Stree, N.E. - Atlanta, GA 30309
Horário das 8:00 - 11:00 AM
On and off-street parking is available next to the Bank.
Lucia Jennings - Call 404-790-8932 or Send E-mail
Limited Seats available for this event! Register by September 20, 2019
Discussions will be leveraging the recently released "Global FinTech Adoption Index 2019" report, by EY. Download it in preparation for the session. Link to FinTech Adoption Report
The Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of the SE and the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta's Americas Center invite to a round-table discussion on:
Global FinTech Adoption: A Tale of Three Trajectories - A discussion focused on the growth of Fintech in China, Brazil, and the U.S.
- What factors have played a key role in adoption rates?
- What are the challenges and opportunities ahead?
- How can laws and regulations serve as an engine for innovation?
8:00-8:30 am - Registration and Breakfast
- Opening Remarks
- Stephen Kay - Americas Center Director, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Mary Kepler - SVP, Chief Risk & Compliance, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Marcelo Bernal - Board Member, BACC-SE
- Ambassador Carlos H. de Abreu - Consul General, Consulate of Brazil n Atlanta
– Round-Table Discussion:
Glen Sarvady, Managing Principal, 154 Advisors
- Rodrigo Dantas e Silva, Principal, EY - Ernst & Young
- Wayne Johnson, Partner at Welsh, Carson, Anderson, and Stowe
- Scott Meyerhoff, CFO, InComm
- Esther Pigg, SVP Product Strategy, FIS Payments
10:30 am – Q&A
10:55 am – Closing Remarks
- Lucia Jennings, President, BACC-SE
Fees / Admission
Note: Photo ID is required to enter the building. Please arrive 30 min. earlier for security clearance